The Jacaways Cell Phone Blog

The Jacaways Cell Phone Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010






Matt has a flower in his ear in case you missed it.



The boys are babysitting Jenetta while I ran a few errands. Dannys a great babysitter and apparently a good photographer as well.


A couple weeks ago we had a FHE on appreciating others. Probably because we had had a bad week with feisty and wrestling boys. I made all the boys take turns telling one brother what they loved about him. It took a while and a little persuasion but we make it around the table and every boy gave every other one a loving compliment. I wasn't planning on including Jenetta in this exercises so when I said OK we're done with that - Matt yelled what about Jenetta. I said OK say something nice about Jenetta. Matt loudly answered "we wouldn't even be a happy family without her". Dale said "Yeah we always stop wrestling when she comes in the room." Chris yelled. "Jenetta makes us all be nice to each other." So I don't know whether that was funny, good, bad. Obviously the boys are grateful Jenetta showed up to slow them down for a bit.

No comments: