The Jacaways Cell Phone Blog

The Jacaways Cell Phone Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

I Had to pay Chris $20 to be the ring bearer for Sabrinas wedding Then it turns out he enjoyed it. I was still out th $20. To make matters worse he bought a skateboard with the money. I definately was not paying for his skill level because he lost the grooms ring and walked down the isle with only one ring. The ceremony was put on hold for a couple of minutes but it seemed like an eternity while we looked for the ring. The photographers husband found it in the grass below the rock Chris had been sitting on while waiting for his turn.


Chris and his cousing KC


Chris prepares to be the ringbearer

1 comment:

Bethany and Terry said...

I haven't checked your blog for awhile because there weren't any updates for a while, now I have missed all the good stuff.

Good to see more pictures, it is fun to see what you and Craig and the kids are up to. They sure are growing fast and very cute too.

The sunscreen picture was my favorite. I am glad you're back home now. Hey, we need to do lunch. Maybe once school is started and we are moved in. Maybe mid September? How lame is that, that is forever away, if you are in town I'll make time just let me know. No healthy lunches, just yummy!